Turquoise Head

July 16, 2022

Cast
VOICE 1
VOICE 2

1.

Pitch darkness.

VOICE 1. Bleurschpenkchee
VOICE 2. Clazzgrypopey
VOICE 1. Pa-tea-popa-tea
VOICE 2. Zzzzzzzbring
VOICE 1. Mymyllabrra
VOICE 2. Squisrrrouzoop
VOICE 1. Tststschlokleelo
VOICE 2. Brr-brr-pikapika-zew

Pause.

VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.
VOICE 2. Do you think so?
VOICE 1. Emm…

2.

Brown color.

VOICE 1. The screaming upright pig. The living half of the horse. What's scarier?
VOICE 2. Waking up with a balloon instead of your right leg is the scariest thing.
VOICE 1. One morning I woke up in the port of Veracruz with a bucket of vegan mayonnaise instead of my navel.
VOICE 2. The port of Veracruz smells of the sea, sequins, falafel, coconut oil, roasted almonds, tomatoes, cumin...
VOICE 1. Tom Cruise. Turquoise. Which of these words rhymes better with Veracruz?
VOICE 2. A bull with a human face is standing behind you and me.

Pause.

VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.
VOICE 2. Obviously-shmobviously
VOICE 1. Oh…

3.

Red color.

VOICE 1. A long time ago…
VOICE 2. Once upon a time...
VOICE 1. Far, far away...
VOICE 2. There lived...
VOICE 1. Voices in the head.
VOICE 2. Oh, no!
VOICE 1. For what?!
VOICE 2. Why?!
VOICE 1. Whose head is this?
VOICE 2. This is the head of a lonely but beautiful flower.
VOICE 1. Christian hell means living in a flower body.

Pause.

VOICE 2. Dude, that's obviously not real.
VOICE 1. You said my line.
VOICE 2. Dame it.

4.

Orange color.

VOICE 1. Everyone close your eyes. Imagine your least favorite politician. Dress up this politician in the most beautiful clothes in the world. Lift this politician to the sky. Invite the bright sun and the almighty cloud to take a look at this politician. Call all the gods, spirits, elves and dragons to take a look at this politician. After all… Imagine that this politician quietly said something to you personally. Please type these words of this politician into our chat. Thank you.
VOICE 2. What words did this politician say to you?

Pause.

VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.

Pause.

VOICE 2. Same.

5.

Yellow color.

VOICE 1. So…
VOICE 2. So…
VOICE 1. So?
VOICE 2. So... we are the voices in the flower's head. Right?
VOICE 1. Do we exist? Are we part of the flower? Part of the world? Or something else…
VOICE 2. The word 'flower' can mean anything.
VOICE 1. For example?
VOICE 2. A flower is a city. The flower is the future. A flower is a star. The flower is fear. A flower is all kinds of love. The flower is the best episode of Star Wars. The flower is the whole anthropomorphic universe. A flower is a skin disease. The flower is all the sins of humanity. A flower is the hope of a lost person. A flower is not a flower. A flower is a flower.

Pause.

VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.
VOICE 2. Dude, the obviousness is a flower. Reality is a flower.

Pause.

VOICE 1. I’m not… Dude.
VOICE 2. Me too.

VOICE 1 crying loudly

VOICE 2. Why are you crying?
VOICE 1. I just realized that I have several voices in my head too.
VOICE 2. What are they saying?
VOICE 1. All sorts of nonsense… They're asking me questions right now. What was I born for? What should I do? What am I doing wrong? What am I doing right? What should I believe in? What should I hope for? Why did I hide a jar of raspberry jam in my sock and bury it in the neighbor's garden?...Why did my ex-lover steal my guinea pig and fly away with Elon Musk to the surface of retrograde Mercury?…
VOICE 2. My head voices don't say anything. They sing.

VOICE 1 and VOICE 2 sing a random song.

6.

Green color.

VOICE 1. I hate you.
VOICE 2. You just don't know anyone but me.
VOICE 1. I hate your T-shirt.
VOICE 2. It's weird, because the two of us are wearing the same T-shirt at the same time.
VOICE 1. I hate your voice.
VOICE 2. Dude, I'm literally a voice. Just like you.
VOICE 1. To be honest, I hate this place more than I hate you.
VOICE 2. To be honest, you're the only one here.

Pause.

VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.

Pause.

VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.

Pause.

VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.

Pause.

VOICE 1. Where are you? Why did you leave me alone? Were you? What's happening?

VOICE 1 whines and cries for a long time

7.

Turquoise color.

VOICE 1. I need to make an escape from here. This place is hell. What is hell? Hell is when nothing is clear. Hell is when you can only escape, but nothing can be changed here. I do not know how to escape. Therefore, I will gnaw through the universe. First I will gnaw through the solid substance, then I will gnaw through the subtle substance, then I will gnaw through the world of feelings and ideas, then I will gnaw through my fears, then I will gnaw through my inertia. Then I will scream. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. I will scream very loudly, but no one will be able to hear my scream. Because it's a scream of pure freedom. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.

8.

VOICE 1 and VOICE 2 sprout like flowers from the head of a flower.
All colors. A kaleidoscope of colors, joy, happiness. Sublime music. Enthusiasm.
VOICE 1 is glad to see VOICE 2. They're hugging. Then they dance.


VOICE 1. Dude, that's obviously not real.
VOICE 2. Fuck off.

Pause.

VOICE 2. Love you.

9.

Extremely bright.

VOICE 1 and VOICE 2. The giant eye appeared high in the sky. This eye was more than anything else in the world. The eye looked for a long time at the flowers growing from the flowers. The eye had the superpower to see every living thing, even plankton and microbes. The eye belonged to a creature with thousands of wings and thousands of smiles. But there were creatures for whom this creature with an eye, wings and smiles was like tiny flowers growing somewhere far below.

Pause.

VOICE 1 and VOICE 2. Dude, that's obviously not real!